What is an Educator Mastermind?

From what I've read an Educator Mastermind is a group of teachers getting together to catch up and to help each other accomplish goals in the classroom.  An Educator Mastermind is a support system.  A positive support system.  I heard about this idea on the podcast "The Cult of Pedagogy." Then I read some articles about it and thought how simple but how powerful.  I honestly got excited about this idea.  Not so long ago I moved to a new school after being at the same school for over ten years.  I felt like I had lost my support system.  It takes time to build trust and camaraderie with other teachers.  So starting a Mastermind group seemed to be the solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 12, 2019 The Second Meeting --- When we learned about Talladega Nights being filmed in Allie's room